Goodbye Uni


Long time no blog post. I know. It's been a while but honestly I have been super busy doing assignments for uni. Now though I have a lot of free time on my hands because I have finally finished university.

I can't quite believe it's over. Where did those three years go? It feels like yesterday I was arriving to university and a nervous fresher wondering what the next three years hold and now I've crossed the finishing line. I am here. Done with uni. All I have to do is wait for results and I hope I've passed. Fingers cross. For now though I have a lot of free time and five days until I officially move out of my student house. Which means I have a lot of packing and sorting out to do this week. I have to say though it has been an amazing three years of my life and I will miss being a student. I've been in educstion for nearly 17 years of my life and honestly it feels very weird to be finished with education. Although knowing I probably won't have to sit an exam or write an essay again feels really great.

I'm both feeling scared but also excited about what the future holds. I'm kind of ready to start adulthood and make some plans about what I want to do with my life. It may be a long, slow journey but I will figure it out in the end. Who knows where I'll be in a years time? For now, I'm moving back home and I'm planning on working part time while I figure out where I want to go next with my life.

Now though that I have a lot of free time on my hands so expect a lot more blog posts from me every week and we'll see where I'll be in a years time together. I will definitely keep you posted.

Anyway, that's all I have to say for now. I'll be back again soon with another blog psot.

See you then.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two