13 Personal Questions Tag


It has been a while since I've done a tag questions post and I just kind of felt like answering some questions today. It also gives a chance for any new readers that are reading my blog to kind of get to know me a bit more. I did not create this tag and I'm not sure who did but the questions are below so if you're struggling for a blog post idea then by all means try this one or any other tag questions. They're really fun to think about and answer. Anyway, without further ado let's begin these 13 personal questions.

1. What do you order at Starbucks

I always order a Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks. I love it.

2. What's one thing in your closet that you cannot live without?

I know for a fact that I have about six pairs of these in my wardrobe but it is my black jeggings from Primark. I love wearing them because they're comfy and go with evterything plus I have several pairs of them so that probably explains that I cannot live without them.

3. What's one thing that most people probably wouldn't know about you?

I talk to myself. A lot. It's a problem.

4. Name one thing that you want to do before you die.

Go to Harry Potter world in Orlando!

5. What's one food that you cannot live without?

Pasta!

6. What quote/phrase that you live by? 

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore. I love it.

7. What do you like and dislike about the YouTube community?

I like the fact that it's free and these days anyone can be a YouTuber and the opportunities that come from it. What I dislike is all the negative stuff which has been happening on YouTube in the last year. Some of it was not good.

8. What's your number one most listened to song on iTunes?

I don't use iTunes anymore but I do use spotify and my top song was Who I'd Be from Shrek the musical because that is just an amazing song. If you have not heard it then go and listen to it right now. It's the best. In fact listening to the whole soundtrack and watch the musical because it's such a feel good musical.

9. What kind of style would you define yourself as having?

Comfy and happy.

10. Favourite number

I've always loved the number 5. I don't know why because it's not related to my birthday but I've just always loved the number 5.

11. Two hobbies

Reading and video games. Woo.

12. Two pet peeves

People who leaves your message on read and unnecessary rude people.

13. Guilty pleasure

Candy Crush. I know not many people probably play it anymore but I still love it and play it all the time. If I'm on my phone, I am most likely playing Candy Crush and I also get frustrated when I run out of lives and have to stop. It's a problem.


That's all the questions there is. Feel free to try out this tag if you're struggling ideas for a blog post. Anyway, thank you for taking the time to read my blog and I'll be back again soon with another.

See you then.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two