Third Year So Far..


As you all know (I may or may not have mentioned it several times on this blog) I'm in my third and final year of university. I still can't quite believe to be honest how fast it's going. I mean it's nearly November. Then I'll have 8 months left. That's crazy. I have my reading week next week so I'm actually going home for a week which is very exciting. A little break from lectures. Although I will be doing work over the week so it's not a complete break from uni.

If you are not aware I am studying Advertising and Media Studies Ba (Hons) Degree and this year I have three Advertising modules, one Media Studies module and one Media Studies Dissertations. All together I have eight assignments, one exam and one dissertation to do. It doesn't seem like a lot of work but there's a lot of work involved in each of the assignments and of course there's the 10,000 word dissertation on top of all my assignments. Fun times.

I'm a tiny bit stressed at the moment. Just mostly at the thought of all this work to do and also wanting to get a good mark for the assignments which will go towards my degree. No pressure then. (I'm joking. There's so much pressure.) However, I'll probably be even more stressed the closer we get to the deadlines. I do have a plan though to get the majority of my first assignments done in November as I don't have much on in November and I just feel that November is the kind of month to get things done. My reward is the build up to Christmas because I love Chritsmas time as it makes me happy and it's a nice little reward for doing assignments.

I'm still living in the same house I lived in second year which is great because it meant I didn't have to move all my stuff out in the summer. I just kept most of it here which was good. My bedroom is looking cosier than ever. Here is a view from my bed.


I will definetly do a room tour so you can see my bedroom for yourself. Although the room tour will actually be for me to use as a memory because I absolutely love my bedroom here. It just makes me so happy the way I have organised and decorated it. I always love the feeling of coming into my bedroom to relax and just being super happy with my bedroom. Does anyone else feel like that about their bedroom?

I feel sad that in June I'll have to move all my stuff out of the room. It'll definetly be a sad day and there probably will be tears. Oh well. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Anyway, for my after uni plan (which is a question which many third years always get asked) I don't have anything planned apart from taking a sort of 6 month gap year and just getting a job so I can save money then I'll be able to plan my next steps. I don't want to stay at home for the rest of my life but I have no money to move out and live by myself. We'll just have to wait and see when the time comes.

Right now I'm just focusing on myself and getting the best possible mark I can for my degree.

That's all I have to say on my thoughts on third year. I hope you enjoyed reading and I'll be back again soon with another post.

See you then.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two