Thank You!


Something happened yesterday which I did not expect but it honestly made me feel so happy and it involved this blog.

I was looking at my blogging stats and I saw that my most popular post was my Dissertation Tips post. Now I knew that already because last week it had about 100 page views (which by the way made me super happy to see that so many people viewed it). I thought that itself was an achievement. I've never gotten up to 100 page views on a post before but it made me so happy that people were taking the time to view that particular post and maybe some even took on board some of my advice. I mean it helped me a bit that my own university promoted the post so that boosted views.

Anyway, back to yesterday I was looking at the stats of this blog and I found that the Dissertation Tips post had over 2000 page views. I was in complete shock. That is crazy. I never thought any of my posts would ever get to a 1000 page views let alone 2000. It just means a lot that people actually take the time out of their day even if it's just for a minute to view a post which I have created and potentially read through it. It just means a lot. I know I'm just a little blogger who just writes these posts because it's a fun hobby to do and I like how people can read what I say. Normally, I get a sense of an achievement when over 20 people have viewed my blog post but to have 2000 people view it is just unbelievable.

I just wanted to make this post today just to say thank you to anyone who has ever taken the time to actually read a blog post of mine or just check out my blog. Whether you've been around for a while or have just arrived. Thank you so much. This just makes me want to continue making more blog posts for you all. Maybe I won't get as high page views as my Dissertation Tips post but getting at least 20 page views means a lot to me so thank you. I really appreciate it.

THANK YOU!

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two