Welcome Back!


Hello again.

I know. I know. It's been a while. My last post was back in April so having a four month break from blogging was not intentional.

I'm not entirely sure as to why I took this blogging break. I had so many ideas for this blog in the summer and I just didn't really get around to writing them down. I couldn't find the words and what I was writing I just felt like it wasn't good enough. Countless times I came back to this blog and made a post that I would write about my absence and say stuff like I've written loads of new posts ready to go up so I can get back into the blogging game but honestly I hadn't written anything. Well I've written some things but it just wasn't complete or ready to be published onto the blog. I would have been lying to myself and this blog. That's why I never posted those posts about returning to blogging because I knew in my mind I wasn't ready to come back to blogging.

It's not that I hate blogging because honestly I love to blog about my experiences and give people advice about things I've gone through as well as just talk about the things I love. Honestly, sitting at my desk writing this blog pos right now t is making me so happy. There's just something about writing down all your thoughts and feelings on to a laptop then sharing it with the world. Just the knowledge that someone has taken the time out of the day to view my blog or actually read a post means a lot to me. Which is why I feel so guilty leaving it so long without posting or updating this blog.

I don't know what stopped me from blogging. It was probably the guilt of not posting for ages but also I guess you could say I had blogger's block. I didn't know what to write or I had an idea I just didn't know how to put it into words then I'd just forget about it.

Now though, I feel like I'm ready to come back into the world of blogging. I'm ready to take this blog more seriously and start posting more regularly. So be prepared to hear a lot more from me.

I'm about to go into my third and final year of university which is both scary and exciting so expect a lot of university advice about dissertations and third year from me as well as all the other life experiences and advice which I will share with you.

So all I have to say now to all my past readers and new readers is:

Welcome to my blog!

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two