My Favourite Book


As you know I am a massive bookworm and I made a post a while back about My Top Ten Favourite Books. Now since making that list I have read even more books and one particular has now become my favourite book.

That book is Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins.

This is the first book in a trilogy which is followed by Lola and the Boy Next Door and Isla and the Happily Ever After. I finished this book series not long ago and they were really good stories but nothing for me compared to the first in the series.

I loved the character of Anna because she just seemed so relatable and the other characters were really interesting like St Clair. I thought his character was really interesting and fun loving. The romance in the story was just so perfect and felt so right. It was more fun loving, cute and happy than the others. There were a few surprises a long the way that I wasn't expecting so it just felt so good to read.

I read it within two days because I could not put it down. I just had to know what happens next. I liked that it felt so relatable and the whole story was just on point.

I don't know why I never read this book until recently because it's just so perfect. I would recommend this book to anyone who is looking for a happy, feel good book because this is definitely one of them.


That's all I have to say about this book. Let me know if you have a favourite book or if you've ever read this book and your thoughts on the series. I'll be back again with another post soon.

See you then

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two