Updated Blog Schedule


As it is a new year, I thought I'd update the blog schedule to suit my schedule. I will try my best to stick to this schedule but I can't promise anything. I will be posting at least twice a week, maybe even more if I feel like posting everyday for a week or even a month.

I'm not setting any day to post on because sometimes my week can be busy and it's hard to keep track. Besides I could make a post on a particular day which is not on the correct day to post so it's just easier not to set a particular day to post on.

How you can keep up to date with this blog is on the right of this page.

Follow me on Bloglovin and I will follow you back: https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/megan-time-14514819
Follow me on Twitter as I always tweet whenever I make a new post: https://twitter.com/MeganIvyT

You can also enter your email address on the right of this page to receive updates for when I make a post.

That's all I have to say about my update blog schedule and I'll be back again soon with another post.

Megan x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two