University Second Term


It is that time of the year again where the second term of university begins. This is my final term of lectures for second year as after Easter I am off to do experiential learning where I go and learn skills required for the media industry working environment.

I feel a bit excited and nervous at the same time because this term it is all about handing in the assignments and getting all the work done before Easter. It's only two and half months then that will be my second year of lectures over with.

That is quite crazy. Nobody was joking when they said university will fly by because it feels like it has. I swear it was only yesterday that I was a nervous fresher going to my first week of lectures. Now I'm half way through my second year. In Autumn 2017 I'll be in my final year of university. I can't believe it.

This term I'll definitely be working harder than ever. I want to be able to get a good marks so that I don't have to worry about resits or anything like that so I'll be out of the house most days and in the library to do work because that's the way to be productive sometimes.

I know this was a short little post about going back to university for second term but there's not really a lot to say about it. This term I'll be sharing some of my tips and tricks for university so stay tuned for those posts in the near future and I'll be back again with another post soon.

See you then.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two