Not Much To Say


As you can tell from the title of this blog. I've got not much to say. However, I have a bit of time where I'm doing nothing and I just wanted to write a blog.

I have been a bit busy today. I got up at about ten o'clock and had breakfast which was Cookie Crisp and a coffee. I then had a shower, got dressed and tidied my room. I then spent an hour and a half playing my new game which I got yesterday which is Lego Harry Potter Years 1 to 4. I've been loving this game and I don't know why I never got it until now. After that at half one, I stopped playing and started to work on my assignment for one of my modules.

The assignment is about analysing a brand of your choice and I chose PG Tips because I like PG Tips and I thought it'll be fun to analysing. I have to say, I was right because I've been loving doing this brand and researching about it. It's a really interesting brand. I literally worked on it for an hour and then my timer went off (because I set a timer for an hour so I know I've done an hours worth of work). When it went off, I didn't want to stop and so I set the timer for an hour again and continued working. That's how much I've been loving doing this work. Although I did stop the timer when it reached forty five minutes because I needed a break.

Now though after nearly three hours of working on this assignment. I decided to come downstairs and microwave some sweet and sour chicken and rice for my dinner. I also have prawn crackers as well so I'm just waiting for that to be done. That's when I thought I'd blog about it because sometimes it's fun to know what somebody's done during the day so think of this as sort of a catch up post.

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say. I'm going to eat some sweet and sour chicken now and probably watch a bit of YouTube before continuing with this assignment.

I'll be back again soon with another post.

See you then guys.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two