New Home


Long time no post.

I know it's been ages since I last made a post but I have a very good reason. Well, two weeks ago I was busy working on my assignments and I wanted to get them done so that was my main focus. Then I travelled home last week by train and arrived at my new house. My new house at home had no wifi so I was just living off the 3G on my phone and so I couldn't use my laptop or make any posts for a while. That is until now where this morning we finally had wifi installed into my new house which is literally the best. Now I can watch YouTube videos on my laptop instead of on my tiny little phone screen.

Now that's another thing, I have moved house back at home and it's really great. I can now get a bus to town if I want to and I'm not too far away from a shop. I'm also not in the middle of nowhere which is a plus. I love my new room too. It's just the right size for me and I recently got a bookshelf from my nan as one of my Christmas presents as I really wanted a bookshelf for my room as I have a lot of books and DVDs and they were just piled on top of each other in the corner of my room until I got my new bookshelf.


Anyway that's all I have to say for now. I will make another post soon and be more active with this blog now that I am connected to wifi.

See you then.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two