Christmas Excitement


It's December which means it's officially okay to be excited about Christmas. I tried to get into the Christmas spirit in November. Me and my housemates even put the tree up and decorated the house slightly. However, I was not fully in the Christmas spirit. I suppose because the excitement doesn't officially hit me until I open the first door to my advent calendar. If you don't have an advent caleneder in your country, basically each day you open a door on the calender up until Christmas and you get chocolate. Although sometimes you can get advent calendars which have other things inside instead of chocolate but every year I go for the traditional advent calendar. I don't care how old I am, I will always be getting an advent calendar for December. It's traditional.


This year I've gone for Cadubury's Dairy Milk because I like that chocolate and it just reminds me of my childhood because I always used to get that calendar. It's something exciting about opening the calender on the 1st December because it means there is only 24 days until Christmas. I feel like this year, I'm going to savour every moment of Christmasy feels because it is such a wonderful time of the year and it makes me so warm and happy. The thought of Christmas and going home in two weeks just puts a smile to my face and the thought will get me through my assignments.

Anyway, as it is December it does mean we can all think about Christmas. For me though, the excitement is when I come up with a present to give to my mum. My mum deserves so much so I just want to get her something special every year. Yesterday, I was actually ordering things for her present which I am so excited for. It just made me smile at the thought of her opening the present and being happy. I got her something I know she'll love.

Another thing is that I'm thinking of posting twice maybe even three times a week in December on this blog. Some of these posts will be christmas related as well as university related because it is coming up to deadlines which is exciting (not really).

That's all I have to say for today. I'll be back again soon with another post.

See you then guys.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two