I've Got Your Number Review


The other day I spent a whole evening until late at night reading I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella. I was very curious about this story because I saw it on Amazon and read the description. It sounded like a really interesting story and so I added it to my wish list which currently has too many books on it but oh well.
I was in a charity shop when I saw it on the shelf. It was quite a coincidence because I was looking at it the day before. I ended up buying it for 75p which is a real bargain for me compared to amazon when you even have to pay for delivery.

I started reading it after Anna and the French (which I absolutely loved and I'm waiting for my orders of the sequels to come). I was slow at reading it at first because I think my mind was going back to Anna and the French Kiss and I was a little worried that I was going to be in a book slump and not read it for ages. However when I went home I took the book and when I'm at home I end up reading a lot so I ended up reading this all in one evening.

I loved this book and I do definitely makes you curious. It's about a woman named Poppy who has lost her engagement ring which is her fiance's family heirloom. The problem is his parent's are coming on the same day and on top of that her phone has been mugged. However just by a lucky chance she finds a phone in a bin and decides to keep it so that people can keep in touch with her if they find her ring. However, this phone is a company phone and belongs to a man called Sam Roxton as it was originally his PA's phone. He wants the phone back and is not happy that Poppy can read his messages on the phone which are about his work and personal life. This leads to Poppy getting into a situation where she has to juggle wedding preparations, phone messages and hiding her left hand from Magnus and his parents.

It really is a good story which will having you guessing what will happen next and even surprise you with many plot twists. It's a wonderful story and I loved it right until the end. I would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a fun loving romantic comedy kind of book.



I'll be back again soon with another post.
See you then guys.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two