Fireworks!


Remember remember the 5th of November

Today is a day which I think only gets celebrated in Britain but it's Guy Fawkes Night. I say celebrated it's actually a day where there's firework displays up and down the country as it's known as Bonfire Night. I'm lucky because every year I'm at home and my town does a really good firework display so me and my mum go and watch them.

It's always nice to wrap up in a coat, scarf, gloves and a woolly hat. Even though it's freezing at night, it's still kind of fun and as soon as it's over my mind goes straight to the thought of Christmas. I recently had a Starbucks and they were selling the red cups finally so I ordered a Toffee Nut Latte. It was so good. I love the Christmas drinks.

Anyway, I managed to take some photos so I thought I'd share with you the photos of the firework display I went to this evening.

Enjoy.
















Anyway, that's all from me. I do apologise for not posting every day but as you've noticed I've posted twice today and I'll be posting twice tomorrow so I'm all caught up.

See you then.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two