Books I Have At University


I have a lot of books with me currently in University room so I thought I'd share with you the books I have.

Here we go

Anna and The French Kiss, Lola and The Boy Next Door & Isla and the Happily ever After by Stephanie Perkins


Me Before You and After You by Jojo Moyes


On The Other Side by Carrie Hope Fletcher


The Amazing Book Is Not On Fire by Dan Howell and Phil Lester


Dan and Phil Go Outside by Dan Howell and Phil Lester


I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella


Girl Online and Girl Online On Tour by Zoe Sugg


Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell


Around The World In 80 Dates by Jennifer Cox


The Secret Dreamworld of Shopaholic, Shopaholic Abroad and Shopaholic Ties The Knot by Sophie Kinsella


The Railway Children by Edith Nesbit


How I Changed My Life In A Year by Shelley Wilson


The Fault In Our Stars by John Green


Can You Keep A Secret? by Sophie Kinsella


My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick


Love Rosie by Cecelia Ahern


Ghostbird by Carol Lovekin


Significance by Jo Mazelis


Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen


Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen


Harry Potter and the Philosopher Stone, Harry Potter and The Chamber Of Secrets, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Harry Potter and the Goblet Of Fire, Harry Potter and the Order Of Phoenix, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, The Tales Of Beedle and the Bard by JK Rowling

I have thirty four books with me currently at university. I know that might seem quite a lot but most I've these books I've read and enjoyed plus if I'm in the mood for rereading a book then I can. Seven of these I have not read yet and one I'm currently reading. I know, I have a problem but I just love reading books and escaping to the happy land of books.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed finding out what books I have with me at university. I'll be back again tomorrow with another post.

See you then.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two