My Life Next Door


This post does not contain any spoilers about this book. Just thought I'd let you know.

I recently finished reading My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick. I start reading this book I was watching a lot of YouTubers recommending contemporary and romance books and this one was on the list a lot. I looked up the blurb of the book and I just wanted to know more.

It's a really cute story and it's about a seventeen year old girl called Samantha Reed who comes from a kind of strict, political, quiet family. They live next door to the Garretts who are everything the Reeds are not. Loud, numerous, messy, affectionate. Samantha's mother doesn't want her family to have anything to do with them because they are nothing like their family. However Samantha watches the Garretts everyday from her balcony wishing she could be one of them. That is until one summer's evening Jase Garrett climbs up to her balcony and sits next to her which changes everything.

It's a really cute story which is about these two people from different families coming together. It's about romance, friendship, family and it is just a wonderful story.

When I started reading this I was in love. I really liked the characters and how the story played out. It's actually a really cute story about how two people slowly fall in love and we kind of see what they go through in the relationship together. It's just well played out and I highly recommend this book if you're looking for a cute contemporary romance novel because you will not feel disappointed. This book just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside and I tried to take my time with reading it but every time I got back to reading I could not put it down for ages. I wanted to know what happens next.


Anyway, that's all I have to say about My Life Next Door. The next book I'll be reading is one that's been on my wish list and reading list for quite some time since I found out about it. I just recently got it from Amazon and it is Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. It just sounds like my kind of love story and I'm so excited to read it.

Anyway, I'll be back soon with another post.

See you then.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two