Travelling, Reading And Not Posting


I'm sorry for not posting for three days as I didn't have any blog posts scheduled and I was too busy to post anything.

On Friday I was busy packing as I came to a last minute decision to come home on Saturday instead of Sunday so I was packing up my suitcase and picking things to take home. I then had an early night because I was planning to catch the earliest train as I had a five hour journey ahead of me and I just wanted to make an early start because the sooner I did then the sooner I would get there. Also as you may see from the photo below I took the time to start my new book which is by Carrie Hope Fletcher called On The Other Side. I'm enjoying it so far and was happy to read it on my train journey.


Anyway, I arrived at my home and then went out later on that day to the Carnival and I thought I'd be able to post after the carnival but I came home late and was too tired to do anything as I had been up since five in the morning to catch the train.

Now I was planning on making a post yesterday explaining myself but as I started to my mum wanted me to go and see my grandparents so that happened. Then the day just kind of became really stressful. I do apologise but things happen sometimes and you just don't want to blog.

I do apologise for not posting and I will continue to post everyday and I may even continue into August because I actually quite like posting everyday as it's kind of fun to just have a purpose to write a blog post. I'm going to try and be more organised and post at a realistic time everyday from now on. I'll let you know if I decide anything.

Thanks again if you are reading my posts and I hope you're enjoying reading them everyday.

I'll be back tomorrow with another post. See you then guys.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two