Travelling + New House


Today was a very busy day for me. I was travelling all day to come up to Warrington as I wanted some time away from home and I have some stuff to do in university.

As some of you may know last week I moved into my new house for second year. I was able to sort some stuff out for it and just make my room look tidy for when I came back.

Anyway, now I've sorted my room out now and made it look all cosy and cute. I'll give you a little picture of it which I took today from my bed. I just love the size of the room. It's the smallest bedroom in the house but it still has plenty of room and loads of space to put things in. I have a bed which I can store things underneath it., a desk, two bedside tables, a wardrobe with space on top of the wardrobe and two shelves. Plus plenty of floor space. It's perfect for me and I can't wait to show you a room tour of it.


That's all I have to say for now. I'll be back with another post today as I forgot to post yesterday mostly because I was busy with packing and seeing family.

See you then guys.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two