Summer Evenings


At this point in my life I just feel so happy and at bliss. Probably because I have not very many responsibilities in my life but I just genuinely feel so happy right now.

Today I felt so much more like an adult than I've ever felt like in my life. I was home alone as my friends were at their placements so I washed up dishes from last night and this morning. I then cleaned the surfaces in the kitchen and living room. Afterwards I did my laundry and tidied up my bedroom.

I just felt so relaxed and responsible. I now understand how my mu feels but it wasn't just because I needed to do these jobs around the house it was because I wanted to. I never used to be a tidy person and now I am a tidy person. It's amazing how much your whole life can change within a year. Last year I was messy and relying on my mum to do the jobs around the house but now I feel so independent and just want to get the jobs around the house.

I also felt relaxed that I didn't go on my phone much today or go on my laptop while I was waiting for the washing machine to be done. I picked up the book which has been sitting on my bedside table for ages and just started to read.

Before I picked up my laptop as I had realised I hadn't made a post today, I was reading my book curled up in bed and just felt so relaxed.

This evening it's been so hot and just nice. It felt like I was on holiday.


So yeah, life is good at the moment and I hope it stays that way.

I'll be back again tomorrow with another post. See you then guys.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two