Resit?


This is the time of year where everyone in university is getting their results and finding out whether they've passed the year. You know they have as they tell the world on Facebook that they have. That's great for them and you're happy for them.

However..

You did not pass the year (yet) as you have failed one of your assignments which lead to failing your module. Oh dear.
That's not good.

All I can say to that is don't panic. It happens. Sometimes we fail assignments. It's perfectly normal. Plus like with all assignments and exams, you are allowed to resit them. Yay!

It happens but the main thing is to not panic. Check your university emails. You will likely get one from your lectures saying about a drop in session to discuss what you can do. If I was you I would take the assignment with you on paper. They will look it over and go over things you did wrong. They'll give you advice to improve it. Your lecturers care about you and want you to succeed. Your life is not over yet if you have to do a resit.

Take the opportunity to talk to your lecturer. In all honestly when I spoke to my lecturers my biggest thing I was worried about was how I was able to resit or even resubmit my assignment and they told me. Trust me if you're confused or even unsure don't go at it alone. Talk to your lectures. They want to see everyone pass and if you really care about your degree. You will go and see them.

Also if you have to resit an exam or an assignment. Start doing something now. Start revising. Start your assignment or essay. Just get it done as soon as you've seen your lecturer because the sooner you get it done, you can just email it to your lecturers and they can give you feedback. As soon as you've finished it the sooner you can enjoy your summer again.

Anyway, that's all I have to say about it. Good luck if you have resits to take.

I'll be back again tomorrow with another post. See you then guys.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two