Perspective


I was doing a lot of thinking recently and there has been a lot of changes and things happening around the world. Examples include the EU Referendum and killings and shootings going on in America as well as other things like that.

It just kind of puts a lot of perspective about life when you hear stuff on news and you see all these protests and negative stuff going around about politicians and different cultures. It makes you think about your own life and how lucky some of us are to live the life we do. I feel lucky that our police force aren't so brutal and that we have laws against gun control. I mean I feel lucky you don't hear as much about shootings in the UK than in America and that we have tight laws on it,

On a lighter side though it is things like that which put our lives in perspective and maybe even motivate us do something with our lives because as the saying goes 'Life is short' and you don't even know what it'll bring you the next day.

Just stay positive guys. Nobody deserves to die or be hurt by anything or anyone. Not without the right justice anyway.

I know this was kind of a depressing post but I just wanted to share my point of view.

I am sorry if you've been affected by anything that's been going on in the news, in America or anywhere in the world. I hope things will get better soon for everyone.

I'll be back again tomorrow with another post.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two