On The Other Side Review


Like with all book reviews I do on this blog there will be no spoilers revealed so don't you worry.

Anyway, I started reading On The Other Side by Carrie Hope Fletcher on Saturday and yesterday I was reading it throughout the day. Then when I was in bed I continued to read and I could not put it down until I finished it.

Let me just tell you this book is amazing. I fell in love with it as I got more and more into it. It's a love story like no other I've read before and there was just bits of it I was just surprised and how to keep guessing what was going to happen to these characters or how it will end. It was one of those books I couldn't put down.

It was so well written and everything just went well perfectly. This Carrie Hope Fletcher's first fiction book I believe and let me just tell you if you enjoy reading then you need to read this book right now. It is truly a wonderful love story full of love, heartbreak and happiness. You will love it. I promise you.


Anyway, that's all I have to say. Go buy this book if you haven't already and you will not regret it.

I'll be back again tomorrow with another post.

See you then guys.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two