My Everyday Make Up


I was going through my past blog posts and realised I had not made a post about the makeup I wear everyday. I've kind of mentioned it in routine posts but I've never actually dedicated a post to the make up I wear everyday or most days as I don't wear make up everyday.

With my everyday make up I just like to keep it simple and natural but still feel a little bit prettier than I feel without make up.

After I've put on my micellar water and moisturised it's time to start my make up. The first thing I use (sometimes) is foundation. I only use foundation for when my face is feeling gross and it has spots on it. I use the Miss Sporty So Matte Perfect Stay foundation in the shade 001 Ivory. It's kind of a medium coverage but it works for me and it's not too heavy on the face.


Next I put on concealer for my dark circles under my eyes and any spots and blemishes remaining on my face after foundation. I love using the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in the shade Fair 1 as I feel like it does the job perfect and brightens under my eyes. I normally blend in the concealer with a kabuki as it's great for blending.


I then put on some powder with a kabuki brush just to set in my foundation and concealer. It also just blends everything to go to give me a nice good base. As most of you know as I've mentioned this in I don't know how many posts but I use the Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in the shade 001 transparent as it's just the perfect powder. Sometimes I just use concealer and powder and skip foundation because I love this so much.


Next I do not contour, mostly because I'm not an expert so I just go straight in with blush. I use the W7 Cheeky Chaps Multi Blush in the shade Popsicle as it also works with a highlight and gives my cheek a natural glow to them.


The next step I do is eyeshadow now I just keep it natural by using nude colours. I use the W7 The Nudes Compact Eye shadow Palette as it's such a good quality eyeshadow for a cheap price. First I use the darkest shade of brown on the base of my eyelid. then the lighter brown over that then finally I use the nude shade over that. I don't normally use the white colour as I don't know where I'd put it.



I then put on my mascara just to make my eye lashes stand out. I use my favourite mascara which is the Collection Colour Lash All Day Wear Colour Mascara in the shade 2 Black and I just love it. It doesn't smudge and just has a more natural look about it.


Finally I just put on my Vaseline and lipstick to finish the look. I use the MUA Matte lipstick as it's just perfect for a natural lip. It's kind of a natural nude colour.


That's all I do for my everyday make up. I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll be back tomorrow with another post.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two