Lazy Days


I've had a lot of lazy days this summer. Sometimes you just need some lazy days to just relax. Forget about all responsibility and life. This means not stressing about what's going on around the world and just binge watching loads of TV series, reading books, playing video games.

On this particular lazy day I've been just watching the last couple of episodes of Orange Is The New Black season 4. I've been loving it so far. It's been so dark and so exciting. I also love getting to know the back stories of other characters and that it's not always about Piper. Don't get me wrong Piper is a good character but I just kind of want to know all about the others.


Anyway, as well as binge watching I love to read on my lazy days and I'm currently reading the sequel of Me Before You which is called After You. I've been enjoying it so far and just want to read it more.


I also love playing video games on my lazy days and the other day I bought a game from my childhood called Unreal Tournament. I just love it and it just brought so many memories back from when I was playing it with my brother. It's so good.


I've also been drinking a lot of coffee too because I just love coffee and tea as well but on this day I was in the mood for some coffee.


Anyway, that's all I had to say today. I hope you enjoyed this post and just know it's okay to have lazy days sometimes. Let me know if you enjoy having lazy days and what you like to do on them.

I'll be back tomorrow with another post. See you then guys.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two