June Favourites


I can't believe it is July already. It feels like yesterday that is was January. I feel like this year is going by so fast where has 2016 gone. Anyway, as it's the new month I thought I'd share with you guys what I've been loving last month in June as there are a few things which I've bought and just love.

The first thing I'm going to be talking about is books because as you may have guessed last month I was literally reading non stop and to this day I'm still reading.

My first favourite is the Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella. I've been loving this series so far the books are just so good. I've stated this in my Book Recommendations post and honestly if you have not read it then you need to. They're funny, got a little bit of romance in there and just so good. I'm currently not reading them at the minute as I'm still reading After You but I've just finished the Ebook Shopaholic on Honeymoon which you should read after Shopaholic Ties The Knot because it's free and a really good short story. Next I'll be reading Shopaholic and Sister then Shopaholic and Baby which I'm looking forward to reading. Definitely look into reading this series because I can guarantee you will love it.


Another book I would recommend you read before seeing the film is of course Me Before You. I made a spoiler free post about it but honestly you should read this book. The story is so gripping and you're on edge the whole time reading it because you want to know what happens next. I've been to see the movie as well and that just tells the story the way I was imagining it as I was reading it. Honestly, you need to read it if you haven't yet. I promise you it's so good. I'm currently reading the sequel and so far it's really interesting.


The next book is McFly Our Story. This may be quite random but it's been sitting on my bookshelf for ages. I brought it with me to university hoping I could read it but for some reason I never picked. Then when I was waiting for my next order of the shopaholic series I just decided to read it because I wanted to read something. Let me just tell you I wish I picked it up sooner because it was amazing and really interesting to hear about their lives. I have always had a love of McFly since when I was younger. They were the first album I owned and I just loved them. To this day I still listen to their songs and know all the lyrics to most of them. This story was honestly surprising. Some of the things mentioned I never really knew about and was honestly surprised. I'm not going to mention any of the things that surprised but let me just tell you like the book suggests you will honestly get to know each member of the band just like they know themselves.


Coming away from books another thing I've loved last month was of course Orange Is The New Black season 4. Let me just tell you I thought this series was really interesting and it is a lot darker than the previous series but honestly it is so good. I literally watched episode after episode because I have to know what happens next and like at the end of every season of Orange Is The New Black their is a massive cliffhanger which really does suck but it just gets you excited for the next season next year. It is so good this series and that's why it's one of my favourites.

*I do not own this image. I just took it off google. Don't sue me.*

Finally I'm going to talk about all things beauty and I've picked up two favourites this month.

The first is Zoella's Fizz Bar. I've been loving using it every time I take a bath. My bath just smells so good and feels so nice. I always love trying out her products because they really are so nice and pampering.

*I don't own this image as I'm in the middle of using mine and I thought the photo wouldn't looked as good if it was my own.*

The last thing I'm going to talk about and I never thought I'd talk about it. I have found a shampoo that is even better than Timotei Normal to Greasy hair. It is Elvive's Extraordinary Clay Re-Balancing Shampoo for oily roots and dry ends. This shampoo has literally changed my life. It is amazing. I actually came across this because I was in the supermarket and I had ran out of my normal shampoo so I was looking for it but they didn't have it and I really needed a shampoo. I decided to look for an alternative but I had a feeling I wasn't going to get lucky because I had tried most shampoos for greasy hair and they normally didn't work because I had to end up washing my hair everyday because it would get so greasy. That was until I discovered this shampoo. It was on sale and I just thought why not just give it a try. Let me just say I'm so glad I did because it is amazing. I still feel like I can wash my hair every other day instead of everyday because my hair is not greasy the next day after I've washed it. Definitely try this shampoo out if you're suffering from greasy hair.


Anyway, that's all my favourites from June. I hope you enjoyed reading this post and I'll be back tomorrow with another as I am posting everyday in July.

See you then guys.

Megan x
This post was not sponsored. These are just my own personal favourites which I've come across all by myself this month and they are all my own opinion. 

Other posts you might like:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two