Hiding

Sometimes you just need time for yourself.

I'm currently in my new house with my friends and it's going great so far. I did a grocery shop in Audi and got a lot of things for meals and of course I bought some little treats as well because sometimes you get cravings chocolate and it's okay to get some chocolate. Everybody will understand. Anyway it felt nice to be able to do my own shopping again and buy the foods I like. I get to choose what meals I can have and it's also nice to be away from home.

Home can sometimes be stressful with your family nagging to get a job or lose some weight or do something out of the house. It's actually kind of hard to do that when you're living in the middle of nowhere and it's like a three mile walk to the bus stop.

That's why I thought it would be nice to go and stay in my new house for a bit. Just to get away and because I can go outside and easily walk to the shops. I just get to chill out for a second and be independent. I can also just hide away from the nagging and relying on my mum to buy me or cook me food. Even though it's great to have that but after being at university for a year and being independent you just kind of crave that independence again and doing what you wanna do.

Not gonna lie though. The internet is so much better here so that's a positive as well other positives.

You're allowed to hide for a second and just have time for yourself.

If you're feeling stressed or just want to get away from responsibilities or nagging parents then just take some time for yourself. You don't have to travel far you can just tell your family that you need some time to myself and go to your bedroom. You can even go for a walk outside because going outside just feels so good and refreshing.

You're a beautiful person and you deserve to take care of yourself.

I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll be back again tomorrow with another post.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two