Easy Homemade Pizza Recipe


I was doing a bit of research and came across a video by Lucy Wyndham-Read which is tips to keep fit and healthy at university. One of the tips was a recipe for a homemade pizza which I thought I would try it as it is really simple and quick to make. Basically it's a homemade pizza.

Now when I was out shopping I bought the ingredients needed which are
- 1 wholemeal tortilla wrap
- Tomatoes blended/Tomato puree (I didn't have a blender so I just used tomato puree)
- Grated cheese
- Ham

You may have noticed that the base is a tortilla wrap, not pizza dough but it still works. Anyway, I got my wrap and spread the tomato puree over it then I added the cheese. You could probably add more ingredients. You don't have to stick to just a cheese and ham one. You can have peppers, sweetcorn, anything you want really. Then I put it under the grill for about ten minutes or until the cheese melted. However I wish I had left it a bit longer so that the wrap could be more crispier and browner but what I had was fine as well. I then added the ham at the end then it was ready to eat.


This is what it looked like and let me just tell you it was really tasty. I was even tempted to make a wrap out of it and just eat like that but I ended up just tearing off it. I enjoyed every minute of eating and it really does make a nice little lunch. Plus all the ingredients used made this cheaper than getting an actual pizza plus it's healthier as you know exactly what is going on it.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share this great find which I found and I'll leave a link to Lucy's video below. You should definitely try it sometime if you want to make a healthy pizza.

That's all I have to say for today's post. I'll be back again with another post.
See you then guys.

Megan x

Lucy Wyndham-Read's Video

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two