After You Review

*This post contains no spoilers.*

For two days I would not stop reading After You. I wanted to finish it but also as I read it more and more I just wanted to know what happens next.

If you don't know After You is the sequel to Me Before You. Basically it is life two years after the first book. Let me just say if you, like me, cried at the first book then this book will give you closure and a little bit of hope. I did not cry at this book as it kind of gave me a bit of closure from this story.

I have to say this book is well written by JoJo Moyes. She had written the characters so well and I got a sense of familiarity from when I was reading the first book.

I did enjoy this book and it was full of surprises as there was things happening in it that I was not expecting. Basically though something happens at the end of chapter one and you just think 'Oh my god! I have to know what happens next!' as you won't be expecting and you just think of these possibilities that the story could go in. This book had me guessing a lot and most of time I was wrong or things just happened unexpectedly.

It is a brilliant sequel to Me Before You and gives you knowledge of what happens after the first book which will just help wipe away the tears from the first book.


Anyway, that's all I have to say. Definitely read Me Before You and After You as they are great books and I'll be back again tomorrow with another post. See you then guys.

Megan x

Recommended post
Me Before You
My Book Recommendations

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two