A Healthy Snack


I just discovered today a healthy snack which is both tasty and has less than 100 calories depending on how much you have.

It is very simple.

It's carrot batons and Hellmann's Thousand Island Dressing.


It is so tasty and just a really nice and light snack.

There's many positives to eating carrots and it only has 56 calories in it and a portion of the thousand island dressing has 36 calories.

It's a great simple snack and it's also cheap to get. From my point of view it's delicious and healthy.

Anyway I just thought I'd give you guys a healthy snack idea as it's summer and most of us are probably trying to eat healthily.

That's all I have to say. I'll be back tomorrow with another blog post.

See you then guys.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two