6 Summer Essentials


As it's finally summer I thought I'd share with you guys my essentials to have and do during the summer which you might like to know as it may give you some ideas about what to have or do this summer.

1. My Phone
Obvious one but honestly I need my phone for moments where I can take pictures or make snapchats to people. Plus there is an app for everything and I'm also able to get in touch with people over the summer which is why my phone is an essential to have in the summer.

2. Moisturiser
I cannot live without my moisturiser. I have to put some on everyday and night because it just keeps my face nice and smooth. It also feels good. I always love it when I put it on because I push my hair back, put it on then leave it on to dry for a while before putting anything else on my face. The same goes for at night my moisturiser is the last thing I put on at night and it just feels like putting on a face mask except you don't wash it off because it just moisturises your skin. I just love using it. Especially during the summer when it starts to get warmer.

3. A good book
Honestly for me summer time is the time where I enjoy reading. It's because I don't do much over the summer and have a lot of time where I'm just bored so I like to make that time up by just enjoy reading. If you ever see me in my house on a boring day you'll find me on my bed or curled up on an armchair engrossed in a book. Especially if it's a good book with a good plot. I have so many books I want to read and summer is the perfect time to read them.

4. Movie nights
Like I said before but summer I don't really do much so a movie night is something you should definitely take into consideration. You can have a movie night alone or with your friends. I am hoping to have some movie nights with my friends when I go back to Warrington next weekend for a bit. You can make them really cosy. Wear your PJs, have some popcorn or your favourite sweets. Put some fairy lights on. Have minimal lighting so just a lamp on not your main light. Plus the movie you want to watch. It can be your favourite movie. A film that puts a smile to your face. A romantic film as I'm such a hopeless romantic and love a love story whether it's in a book or a film I love them. Just make yourself the perfect night whether it's by yourself or with friends. Either way it'll be great and you'll feel so good afterwards.

5. Walks in the evening
As evening are lighter in the summer I love to go for walks because the temperature is cooler at that time plus it just feels nice to go for a walk. Whether it's by yourself or with friends, walking can be fun. Take your iPod or your phone with you and listen to some music while you walk. It honestly feels so good and something I love to do in the summer.

6. Me Time Pamper Session
I don't know about you but I love some me time and during me time I like to have a bit of a pamper session. I love to have a bubble bath during these times and do face masks as well as make my skin feel good. My skin care routine goes into full swing during my pamper sessions with micellar water, facial wash, facial wipes and moisturiser. When I'm in the mood for a me time pamper session, I like to do it in the evening just before I'm going to bed because I just feel all nice and clean especially after I put on my pyjamas and get into bed. I just feel so refreshed and ready for the next day.

Anyway, those are all my essentials for the summer. I hope you liked it and it gave you ideas on what you can do during the summer.

I'll be back again tomorrow with another post for you guys. See you then.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two