What's In My Bag?


This is my bag which I use on a everyday basis. It's a cross body bag and it has plenty of room all the things I need as well as more if I need to. I forgot where this bag is from but I think it might be from Peacocks. It has a main compartment as well as a open pocket with a button on front and inside a small zipped pocket and open pocket. In the zipped pocket I keep feminine products. All my zipped pockets inside my pockets have these as you just never know when you're going to need plus it's always best to be prepared for when it does come.


In the front pocket one of the things I keep is some wet wipes for the face, hands and body. I got this from Superdrug in their travel section because I thought it was a handy idea because you could be out and end up with food on your face or just end up with something gross on your hands so this way you'll be able to clean it off. Plus you'll be able to help a friend if they are in need of a wet wipe.


I also have my travelo in the front pocket because it's always nice to have a little spritz if you feel like you smell. As you guys know I love having this on me as it's just so small and compact and won't break. In this one I currently have Zoella's Blissful Mistful because it just smells so sweet and good.


Now in the main compartment I have my phone. It's an iPhone 5S and the case is Ted Baker London. I did have an iPhone but I had a crack in the screen from dropping it on the floor so my step mum gave me her old iPhone 5S which I was so happy about. I'll probably do a What's on my iPhone post soon for you guys.



Next is of course an essential for me and it's my purse which has my money, my cards and my ID. I cannot go anywhere without this as well as my phone. They're like a priority for me. The purse is from Primark.


As it's been sunny recently in Britain I have had my sunglasses in my bag. These were cheap from Ebay but they've lasted a while. I've had them for a year and they're still in good condition. Probably because they haven't been used much as the weather here is pretty unpredictable.


I also have my Vaseline in the flavour Rosy Lips. I always like to carry lip balm around me and I like to use this as it keeps my lips moisturised.


As you know I like to also have my compact brush and mirror. It's just so handy for when I'm out and feel the need to brush my hair as it can get tangled sometimes. Plus I also have quick access to a mirror.


Finally I have to have a couple of hair bobbles in my hair because sometimes I just want to tie my hair up. I also have a couple in here from the times I've been out and decided to take them out of my hair.


So that's all that's in my bag. I hope you enjoyed it. I don't know about you but I love reading posts and watching videos of what's in bags. I don't know why. I guess we're all just a little nosy.

I'll be back soon with another post. Let me know if you want to know anything or see a post about. About university, school, UCAS, exams or just anything advice. Let me know in the comments or there's a message box which you can send your idea or just a little message. I don't bite, I promise and don't worry your email will be secure.

Anyway, see you soon guys.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two