Me Before You


Before I continue on with this, I'd just like to say that this post contains no spoilers of the book or the movie that is all.

Yes, I went to see Me Before You yesterday. Let me tell you it was so emotional and amazing. It was exactly how I imagined it when I was reading the book. All the characters were cast perfectly and the film just had every important part of the story in it. I would definitely recommend reading this book and watching this film.

In some way you can compare to The Fault In Our Stars but honestly this is more of an emotional story. I have to say I prefer Me Before You to The Fault In Our Stars. It is the perfect love story.

I know this post is very short but I don't have a lot to say because I feel like you should experience it for yourselves and let me tell you it will open your eyes.

Anyway, that's all from me. I'll be back soon with another post. See you then guys.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two