Going Offline?

You may have noticed that it has been almost a week since my last post. I feel guilty a little for not making a post and it feels like ages since I've been online. That's because I'm back at home now for the summer and yes I have rubbish internet. It sucks but I've literally tried to go online but I can't. I can't even watch YouTube videos or reply to people snapchat or go on social media. The internet is so slow and half the time it doesn't even work. That's why I haven't been posting on my blog.

It feels kind of refreshing not being online I feel like I'm starting to relax by doing things offline. I'm reading books, I'm playing video games. I even finished a jigsaw puzzle the other day. It feels really good.

I'm going to my dads on Sunday for a week so I may have better internet connection there so I'll make more posts next week but I may be offline sometimes. I'll try to make a post when I can or whenever I have an internet connection. Like today randomly I have an internet connection.

Just thought I'd let you guys know anyway. I'm still around, I haven't disappeared completely and I'll try to make a post when I can.

I'll be back soon hopefully with another post. See you later guys.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two