University Night Routine


My night routine starts as soon as I walk through my door in the evening. On this night I had no plans, I had just finished hanging out with my friends and now it is chill out time.

The first thing I do is make dinner. Today I had chicken and mushroom pasta 'n' sauce. It was very tasty. With my dinner I made myself a cup of tea.



I also watch YouTube videos like the SacconeJolys while eating my dinner.


When I finish my dinner, I decide to have a Jubbly cherry ice pop which is really tasty and perfect for the hot weather we've been having recently.


After that, I will get changed into my pyjamas so I'm comfy and also ready for bed. 


I then start my skin care routine. First I get my Nivea Caring Micellar water as it cleanses the eye and face.


I then take a skincare wipe to cleanse my face again just so that it is cleansed.


Finally I wash my face with warm water and soap ready to put on these eyes masks. I use these Crystal Collagen Gold Powder Eye Mask. I bought them from Amazon and so far they have been really good. You put them on under the eye area and leave them for 15 minutes. After that you take them off with warm water and under my eyes it feels refreshed. They help with minimising bags under the eyes and reducing dark circles. They work best before going to sleep or resting.


The last part of my skincare routine is putting on my Nivea Creme which I like using as it moisturises my face during the night and my face feels soft in the morning.


When I'm done with my skincare routine I just like to make my room look cosy my turning off the main lights and just putting on my lamps and fairy lights.




This is when I get into bed with my laptop and watch something. Recently I've been watching the documentary on channel 4 called Educating Cardiff.


After watching an episode or two, I will then get the current book I'm reading which is The Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella and read a chapter or two.


Finally, I'll turn all the lights off and go to sleep.


That's everything I do for my night routine for university. I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll be back with another post on the weekend. It'll the long awaited university room tour so stay tuned for that.

See you then guys.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two