My Plans


As some of you may or may not not my first year of university is slowly coming to an end. I have finished my lectures and I only have one assignment due in this Wednesday and an exam this Friday. Then that's me done. I thought I was going home next weekend but I got my dates mixed a few weeks back when I told my mum I was coming home and I had originally told her that I was coming home in two weeks. That's fine as you guys know the internet at my house is kind of bad and at university it is good.

Anyway, I just wanted to share with you guys my plans. I'll so much time to blog as soon as I get my assignment and exam done. I have so many ideas to post. This week on Tuesday and Thursday I'm going to be sharing with you my university morning and evening routine. Then possibly on the Saturday or Sunday I'll give you guys the long awaited room tour. Stay tuned for those posts. I also have other ideas for post relating to summer and also about going offline. Surprise surprise but I'm trying to go offline more this summer as sometimes the online world can be overwhelming but I'll still be blogging away for you guys.

That's all I have to say for now. I'm going to try and do some stuff on my week off before I go home and post about for you guys. I'll be back on Tuesday with another post. See you then guys.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two