My Saturday + Eddie The Eagle

Hello everyone!

So today was an interesting day that I'd thought I'd talk about.

As you may have guessed from the title, I went to the cinema today to watch Eddie the Eagle with my mother. Let me just tell you that this film was amazing. I was truly inspired by it.

It's a story about following your dreams and not giving up no matter what anyone else thinks. It truly is a brilliant film starring Taron Egerton and Hugh Jackman. Fun fact Taron Egerton actually went to my secondary school. Not while I was there but he actually went there. That's crazy.

It had some funny moments and just moments where you're on the edge of your seat but by the end of the film I was in tears. I was so glad I watched that film. The film just made me feel like following my dreams doing something that makes me happy. Best of all it's a true story. Not just something that's made up. So if you put your mind to it. Anything is possible.

After watching the film me and my mum went home and basically just chilled out for a while. Nothing much exciting. I'm just sitting here on my bed typing away on my laptop and writing this post. Not much else is planned for this evening. Just another boring Saturday. Next Saturday though I'll be in my uni room as I'm going back to uni on Thursday. So yeah that's about it for this post.

Definitely go and see this film when it's in your cinema. It truly is amazing and I'm sure it will inspire you to follow your dreams.

I'll be back on Tuesday with another post. See you then guys.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two