Posting everyday on the last week of March


Hello everyone!

I was sitting on my sofa at home by myself the other day and I was thinking about my blog. I love writing posts and I just thought of posting regularly again. As you know my posting has been very random recently and I've had no set schedule.

This got me thinking that it's the last week of March and I thought I would make a post everyday from now until the end of March. I just thought it would be fun and get me back on track to posting more regularly on this blog.

With regards to posting regularly on this blog. I am going to set a schedule again in April and stick to this time. Just because that way you guys will expect a post on that day even if it's a post about what I did during the day. I will post something.

I have so many draft posts and ideas written down already so I'm going to publish these posts either this week or when I'm posting more regularly in April.

Anyway, that's all I have to say. I'll be back tomorrow with another post.

See you then guys.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two