My Updated Blog Schedule


Hello everybody,

I thought as it's the last day of March I'd make a post saying about my blog posting schedule for April and hopefully for the rest of the year. I suppose April is going to be a test as to whether I can stick to the schedule as we know the last time I didn't quite stick to a schedule.

Anyway, I've done a lot of thinking about days in which I'm busy at university and when I'm not busy. From doing this thinking I've come up with a reasonable schedule which could lead me to posting three times a week.


I figured those would be good days as Tuesday I have a lecture from 9am until 11am and nothing after so I'll have plenty of time to make a post on that day. Usually that day spent doing nothing so now I can actually do something on that day.
Thursday is another good day as I only have one lecture between 11am and 1pm so that's another good day for me to make a post.

Then of course there's the weekend where I'm normally doing nothing. Sometimes I may do something with my friends but most of the time I'm just chilling in my room. I thought it's better to be on either of those days so if I don't post on Saturday I could post on the laziest day of the week which is Sunday.

Anyway, I thought a schedule would be good as it shows you guys when you can expect a post so you don't have to wait for me to make a post at a random time. It'll also make me post more with this schedule. If I can't write post on that day then I'll make a post saying that I have nothing interesting to tell you guys or I'll just find a tag to do as they're always fun plus you get to know me a little bit better.

To find out when I make a post you can follow this blog or you can follow this blog on bloglovin by clicking the link. I follow everyone back on there. https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/megan-time-14514819
You can also follow my own Twitter which is @MeganIvyT and tweet on there whenever I make a new post. The link is here: https://twitter.com/MeganIvyT I also have an Instagram of the same name where I post on when I'm not making a blog post. https://www.instagram.com/meganivyt/
Social media is where you can find me when I'm not making a post.

So I'll be back with another post on the weekend. See you then guys.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two