My Pamper Routine

Everyone needs a little me time and a pampering session. That's exactly what I did yesterday. I'm going to tell you all the things I did for my pamper routine.

The first thing I did was run a bath. I've missed having baths at university so it's nice to be able to have a bath while I'm at home. I feel like a bath is so much more relaxing and it's great if you want a little time to yourself. I also lit some candles because I feel like that's a great touch if you just want to relax. Also bubbles are essential for me plus the bubbles I have were scented lavender so it makes the bathroom smell great.




I like to have a little music playing just because I don't like it when it's quiet while I'm having a bath.

I made myself a cup a tea too in my new mug which I bought at B&M Bargains because I love tea and wanted to have a drink near me while I bathe.


I made two purchases yesterday because I new I was going to have a bath and wanted a little pampering. I bought Zoella's Fresh Fizz Bath Bombs and Superdrug's Dead Sea Mud mask. The bath bomb felt so good in the bath and it made the bath smell nice. I feel like doing a face mask in the bath is the perfect time to do it because you can put it on the just relax for a bit then wash it off after 10 minutes. This face mask made my skin feel smooth and also I can reuse it again and again so that's a bonus.


These are also the products I used in the bath. I used the Radox Feel Relaxed Lavender bubble bath for the bubbles and it gives a nice lavender scent. I use Timotei's normal to greasy hair shampoo to wash my hair. I have to say if you have greasy hair and feel you need to wash your hair everyday then use this shampoo. I no longer wash my hair everyday thanks to this shampoo. My hair no longer feels greasy the next day. I also don't use conditioner any more because my hair dresser told me that it can cause greasy hair. The next product is Nivea's Refreshing Facial wash which is what I use to cleanse my face. Finally I use the Body Shop's raspberry shower gel to clean my body.


Anyway, that's all for my pamper routine. I don't do much except probably have a cosy night in but if you want to know what I normally do for a cosy night in you can look at a previous post where I share what I do during a cosy night in. You can click the link here to see that post:
http://megantime.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/lets-have-cosy-night-in.html

I'll be back tomorrow with another post. See you then guys.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two