My Mascara Collection


I thought I would share my mascara collection with you as I love wearing mascara and sometimes it may be the only make up I put on. I don't have a massive collection of mascaras because I don't need a lot but I do have five mascaras which I absolutely love.


Collection colour lash, all day colour mascara in black
The first has last me so long that the label has actually gone. I've had this mascara for a while and I've mentioned this mascara in previous posts. It's my favourite and I use it almost everyday. It lasts all day as well. I definitely recommend this mascara.


Benefit's They're Real mascara
I love this mascara. I always put it on for nights out. It's great. It makes my lashes look longer and it looks good. If you're looking for a good quality mascara I would definitely recommend.


W7 Eyelust The Ultimate Mascara for sexy eyes
I've had this mascara for a while now and it's a great mascara. It's cheap and it makes your lashes look longer and good. A great buy.

Collection Lengthening Waterproof Mascara
I was in need of a waterproof mascara and I saw this. I think it's great and waterproof. It also feels light on my lashes so it's not all clumpy and heavy.


Collection Colour Lash All Day Wear Colour Mascara
This is my final mascara. You may have seen this in my Trafford Centre Haul. This mascara I do believe is the same as my first mascara except with a different packaging. I haven't had a chance to use it yet but I'm it's great and the same as the first mascara.

Anyway, that's all my mascaras. I hope you enjoyed this post and it may have given you some ideas on what mascaras you may want to buy. I definitely recommend all of these.

Anyway, I'll be back soon with another post.
See you then.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two