Finishing Paper Towns and my Reading List


I finally finished reading Paper Towns.

I'm so glad I've finally finished this book. I found out from looking at Time Hop that I bought the book a year ago so it's a relief that it's another book off my reading list. I have a long reading list of books I want to read but haven't got round to it. It doesn't help that I've also bought more books and have a list of books on my Amazon wish list. Which I'm not going to purchase until I've finished reading my recently purchased books.

Anyway, with regards to Paper Towns. Don't worry there will be no spoilers in this post. I thought it was a great book. It's really interesting because it starts off as like an adventure and then all of sudden something happens which results in solving a kind of mystery. It had me wanting to know what happens next. If you haven't read it yet then I definitely recommend.  John Green is a great writer. I hope to read his other books at some point. Yes they are also on my Amazon wish list.

Now my next read is of course a book which I mentioned in my Trafford Centre Haul. It's Carrie Hope Fletcher's book All I know which I have started to read but I wanted to finish reading Paper Towns first. I'm looking forward to reading it as it seems to be an advice book about growing up and her experiences.

I also have another book which I plan to read after that which is actually a book in which Zoella mentioned in her February favourites which is called Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella. When she mentioned it I was interested so I looked it up and I actually liked the sound of it. If you want a book to read I believe this book might be a good read.

If you also want other books to read I actually looked up Sophie Kinsella's book and they all look really interesting. I have actually ordered her book Can you keep a Secret? which I thought looked good and I already wanted to know what happens after reading the summary.

Anyway, that's all I have to say now. As you know I'm turning into more of a bookworm than ever before now which is why I'm telling you guys my reading list in case any of you fancy reading more over the spring or summer. I thought these recommendations might help you guys if you're also stuck in what to read.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two