Cinema Trip to Liverpool to see Allegiant


You know what I love doing. Planning trips to different places and just having fun. I love travelling by train. I also love going to the cinema. Anyway, I'm a fan of the Divergent series. I've read all the books and I want to see all the films. So last Saturday I decided to go and see the lastest film Allegiant as it was out in the UK.

So I decided to look up the nearest cinema to me that I can easily get to. There's a cinema in my town but it's an hour walk. Anyway, I saw in Liverpool there's a Cineworld and Allegiant was going to be played there so I thought I could go there.

It doesn't take long to get there plus there's shops and restaurants near the cinema so I thought I could go there before the film starts and eat lunch too.

I honestly don't mind going to the cinema alone any more because nobody is going to care that you're by yourself watching a film. You can still enjoy the film alone. Just get into the theatre five minutes before the adverts or even just before the adverts then you can enjoy the adverts and watch the film.

So if there's a film in your cinema that you really want to see but nobody you know wants to go then just go for it. You can even have the popcorn and drink all to yourself which is better than sharing it.

Anyway, I arrived at Wavetree Technology Park and used google maps to find the cinema. It only took about ten minutes to get there. When I arrived there I was a little early so I walked over to KFC because it was around lunchtime and so I had a KFC. I was still a little early so I went to B&M Bargains which basically sells loads of stuff for a cheap price. I ended up buying some hooks to put on my door at uni.

After that I watched the film and I thought it was good. I loved every minute of it. There was some funny scenes and really good moments. The whole cast was good. If you're a fan of the Divergent series books then you'll love this film. I definitely recommend going to see it in the cinema.

Anyway, that's about it from my day last Saturday. Here's the pictures I took from my day.








That's all for today. I hope you enjoyed this post. I'm sorry this post was late being published but I've been busy this week doing assignments. I'm going home tomorrow so I'll be back soon with another post.

Bye guys!
I love you all!

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two