7 Things that makes me happy


We all have things that make us happy. I know I do that's why I'm going to share with you guys all the things that makes me happy and these might make you happy too.

1. My family
Without a doubt my family can always make me happy. They're always there for me and the thought of them makes me so happy. I do get homesick sometimes when I'm at uni. However, when I look at photos I have of my family and remember all the memories we have shared then I feel so much better. 

2. My friends
I do have friends which always manage to make me smile and when I'm hanging out with them, I feel happy. It's nice to be able to hang out and chat about things. Even if we've been apart for a while as soon as we're reunited, we can catchup and it'll be as if we were never apart.

3. Reading
I love to read. If I'm not on my phone or laptop, I'll have a book in my hands. Sometimes I can spend hours being immersed in a book. Especially if the book has a great storyline and I can't put it down. I always want to know what happens next. I even reread books over again. Even though I know how it ends, I just like rereading the story.

4. Films
Just like with reading, I love watching films. It's just nice to watch something for 2 hours especially if it has a great plot. I love rewatching films or watching new films. It's why I love going to the cinema. It's something amazing about going to the cinema and watching a film for the first time. I love it.

5. Walking
Walking does make me happy. It's nice to just go outside and breathe in the fresh air. It does take your mind off of things and it's just refreshing. I just love going for walks to different places.

6. Travelling
I love going travelling. I love the excitement of it. Whether it's by car, train or even aeroplane I love it. I love the excitement of getting to the destination but I also love the journey. I can just sit back, relax and just listen to my music. It feels so great. It's why I love long journeys. They feel great. 

7. Blogging
Blogging does make me happy. I love to be able to just type away whatever it may be. Whether it's whatever I'm feeling or if it's just a post about my day or some advice I just love to blog. It feels nice knowing someone out there is interested in what I have to say and what I blog about. Plus I don't feel judged on here which is always a positive. Plus I love looking back on the post and all the memories of what I've done. I feel proud that I've blogged for nearly three years. So yeah. Blogging makes me happy.

There you go. Those are the 7 things that makes me happy. I'm sure there's more things that make me happy but these are the top 7 that definitely make me happy.

Anyway, I'll be back soon with another post.
See you then.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two