Trip to Trafford Centre and Haul


So on Monday I went to the Trafford Centre and made a post about it. I also said that I was going to upload some pictures and a haul from that day on Tuesday. Unfortunately I wasn't able to do that because I was doing an assignment all day on Tuesday that was due on Wednesday. I was very stressed out about that.
I also had a lecture and was kind of relaxing yesterday and on Thursday to. So sorry about that.

Anyway, here it is now. All the pictures I took plus a haul of what I bought in the Trafford Centre.

Enjoy.



As you know I did catch the train there and during one of the stops I saw this station and had to take a picture of it because I thought it looked good. It's Irlam station in Manchester if you're wondering.


It was about a twenty minute walk and as you know I had no clue if I was going in the right direction because I had no internet on my phone. I just kept going north and kind of hoped for the best or hope for a sign to show up. Believe it or not I nearly went in the wrong direction because I saw the word Trafford on a sign and went right on a roundabout until I saw a bus with Trafford Centre on it that I knew I was going in the wrong direction. I ended up watching the bus go on the roundabout and ended up following it. I realised now that if you just keep going North, you'll get there. It was about a twenty-thirty minute walk.


Finally I found the sign which helped me a lot. It was one of the very few signs that told me where the Trafford Centre is. That's why I had to take a picture. I finally knew where I was going.





I didn't know what to expect when I got to the Trafford Centre. I didn't really look at images of it so I didn't actually know what it looked like. I was expecting a tall building with loads of floors. I was not expecting something that looked a little bit like a palace. I was amazed and also excited because I had actually got there. Of course I had to walk across the huge empty car park before I got inside but it was worth it.



The inside of it is so beautiful. I was amazed by it all as well as all the different shops they had. It's so incredible and the best shopping centre I've ever been to. Even the food hall which is in this like big round room with loads and loads of places to eat. I chose KFC because it was cheaper.
It was amazing. In the food hall they also had the cinema which is where I went to next.

Now as I mentioned on Monday. I was half an hour early so I was the only one for a while in the cinema so I was playing with my phone and snapchatting even though at the time all the snaps failed to send because I had no internet. Eventually they did send when I used the free wifi in the Trafford Centre. I forgot to mention that but they had free wifi in the food hall not in the cinema though. Anyway, here's the snaps I made.





Now me being a bit clumsy. I spilt my popcorn. Oops. So embarrassing especially when one of the cinema workers actually sees you do it. I would have been fine if I spilt it and I was still alone in the cinema but nope it had to be when the worker was there. Oh well. That's life. Full of embarrassing moments.

Anyway that's all the pictures I took during my day in the Trafford Centre but while I was there I did buy a few things which I'm going to show you now.


Paracetamol - Asda (I didn't get this from the Trafford Centre, I actually got it from Asda before I caught the train because I didn't have any at home and sometimes I get headaches when I'm out and about.)

  • All I Know Now by Carrie Hope Fletcher - Waterstones (I wanted a new book to read and I thought this looked good. Plus it's useful.)

All these next items are from superdrug
  • Carex Soft Cleansing wipes for hands, face & body - I bought these because I thought they would be handy for travelling somewhere or going away because they're for cleaning the body as well as hands and face.)
  • A Kubuki brush - I was in need of a new powder brush.
  • Mua Mosaic Bronzer - I wanted to try something new with make up and I saw this. I'd seen on YouTube that people used a similar version to this so I thought I'd give it a try. It actually works because it's like a blush and a bronzer mixed into one.
  • Dead Sea Purifying Clay Mask - I love this face mask. I always buy this if I'm in the mood for a face mask. I highly recommend it. Once I wash it off my face feels great. 
  • Collection Colour Lash all day wear colour mascara - I was in need of a new mascara because the one I normally use on an everyday basis is running out so I went to the same brand I used last time to see if they had the same one but they didn't. They had this one though which was very similar so I decided to buy it. I wanted one that didn't smudge and lasts all day.


Well, that's it. That's my trip to the Trafford Centre and the haul. I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope it convinced you to go to the Trafford Centre. I'll be back soon with another post.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two