My go to song for when I'm feeling down


We all have a song that we like to listen to for when we're feeling down in the dumps and usually that song will make us feel somewhat better.

Well, recently I found one particular song that made me feel so much better. It helped for when I was feeling upset, alone, anxious or even nervous. I listen to it before going to a lecture. 

Here it is.


It's called Stronger from the musical Finding Neverland. I have not seen this musical but I watched this song on YouTube being performed live at the Tony Awards. I thought it was amazing. I felt like I related to the lyrics so much. I love it so much. It's quite possibly my new favourite song.

If I was you I'd give this song a listen and look up the lyrics online because it may make you feel better and relate to you just like it did to me.

I hope you enjoyed this little post and the recommendation. I'm not associated with this music or the songs. I just love this song and wanted to share how much it's made me feel better when I've been feeling down.

I'll be back soon with another post.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two