Driving!

Hey blog!

It's me.

So yesterday was a big day for me.

I had my first driving lesson.

I was so scared and nervous. I thought I was going to mess up and crash the car.

Luckily that didn't happen and I managed to get the hang of driving eventually as I had never driving before.

Although my instructor said that I kept rushing because I was panicking a lot when I had to change gear or if a car was coming.

But yeah this is a really big step for me because driving is really handy to have in everyday life.

So yeah. I'm excited for my next lessons which unfortunately won't be until the Easter break from uni.

Oh well. I'm still excited and can't wait to drive again.

Anyway, that's all I want to say.

I hope you have a good day and try something new in 2016.

Bye guys!

I love you all!

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two