Where have I been + December Photo Challenge Fail

Hey guys!

So as you may have noticed I haven't been very active on this blog recently.

Basically I've been really busy and tired to blog. Assessment deadlines are coming up and I've been working on them. Also I've been travelling. I visited my brother on Tuesday and stayed there until Thursday.
On Friday I went to a Christmas party.

I know it's not really an excuse but when I haven't been doing all those things I mentioned, I've just been having some me time and time to myself to watch YouTube videos and just chilling out.

Anyway, I've also been very ill recently but I thought about my blog and thought I better tell you where I've been as I know some of you read this blog.

With regards to the December Photo Challenge, I think I'm going to stop doing it just because it's a photo and then I have to talk about it and honestly I've lost the motivation to find or take photos for it.

I'm sorry if you were enjoying posts from me everyday but I think it's run it's course and I need to take a break. I'll probably try and make a post at least once a week.

Anyway, expect a few more posts for me soon as I have a few ideas and post drafts.
I'll be back soon with another post.
Bye guys! I love you all!

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two