What's in my toiletry bag?

Hey guys!
So this is the second post I'm doing travel related and it's probably one of the most important things to have when travelling. A toiletry bag. Believe it or not you can't go away without one or you may find yourself being a bit smelly. Anyway, enough rambling and let's get on with the post.

Now as you can see I have two toiletry bags. This is because each contains different products for a certain reason. I'll explain a bit more when I talk about each of them but you'll probably understand.

The first is my wash bag which I use not just for travelling but in uni as well when I have to walk down the corridor to go and shower. I don't know where this bag is from as it was bought ages ago and it was originally my mum's and it came in a set of two but we lost the other one and I took this one. 

1. Timotei shampoo (perfect if you have greasy hair)
2. The Body Shop Raspberry Shower Gel
3. Batman flannel
4. Shower cap
5. Razors

The next bag is this one which was given to me last year for Christmas. Again I have no idea where it's from. Anyway, this is where I keep my basic toiletries and you may notice but most of these products are travel sized. I just thought the smaller the better and it'll save me having to carry big cans of sprays around in my suitcase as that'll fill up a lot space. 

1. Colgate travel toothbrush
2. Nivea travel deodorants
3. John Frieda travel size volumising spray
4. Silvikrin travel size hairspray
5. Morrisons fresh mint toothpaste
6. Active pocket floss
7. Swizzels Matlow double lollies lipbalm
8. Nail file

That's everything in my toiletries bag.
I hope you enjoyed reading this post and I'll be back soon with another post.


Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two