The 100th Post

Hey guys!

So after having this blog for over a year and a half I have now reached my 100th post.

I thought I would take an opportunity to thank all the people that read my blog. I know I'm not some big blogger with thousands of readers but I don't really mind about that. I'm not writing posts just for views or comments. I'm just writing it because I like to write and I feel like this improving my writing in some way.
I also hope that it's helping some people with some tips or advice about something.
Now I know that nobody comments on any of my posts and that's fine with me. I read blog posts and don't comment on them. But I know that people are reading my posts from looking at the views especially after I make an update on Twitter saying I've written a post I can see at least over 10 people have read it. 

Anyway, thank you to all of you who have read my blog. Whether your new to this blog or have been reading this blog for a while. Thank you and I love you all.

Plus if you want to comment something or ask me something or suggest a blog post then don't be afraid too.
I have an open mind and I won't judge.
However, I won't be accepting negativity.
That's not what I want my blog to be about.

Anyway, thanks again and I'll be back soon with another post.

Bye guys. I love you all.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two