Last post of 2015

Hey guys!

So it's finally the last day of 2015.

It's been an interesting year full of highs and lows.

I suppose the biggest thing that happened for me was I got three A Levels and the Welsh Baccalaureate which meant getting accepted into the University of Chester. 
I've also met new people and done loads of different things. I also finished school and moved away from home to go to uni.

The best part is that I can look back at all the posts I made in 2015 and see most of the stuff I did.
That's the best part of having a blog. Making memories into a post.

I also looked back to last year where I said I was going to post more and I did. I love blogging because I can literally blog about anything. I'm going to continue to blog into 2016 and try to post more regularly than usual so you may be seeing a lot of posts from me.

I hope to make 2016 the best year ever.
I kind of say this every year but really every year should be the best one yet.

So here's to the new year.

That's it from me for 2015.
I'll be back in 2016 with another post.

Bye guys!
I love you all.

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two