December Photo Challenge Day 6 - Fav Vacation

So this is a little throwback for me today but here it is.


My favourite vacation was last year when I went to New York with my mum. I literally had the most amazing time there. I loved every minute of it. The sights. The sounds. It was amazing. I did everything. I went up the Empire State building. Saw the statue of liberty. Walked around Central Park. I even went to see Mamma Mia on broadway.

I hope to go there again and as I'm such a musical fan I'll be watching as many broadway shows as I can. That's my dream. I also want to go there for Christmas and New Year. I hope one day I could maybe live there, but who knows. Maybe 20-30 years I could be.
You never know what the future brings.

Anyway, that's it from me today. I'll be back tomorrow with another December Photo. 

Bye guys! I love you all!

Megan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two